What Are the Kia Optima Gas Mileage Figures?
The 2019 Kia Optima earns up to 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway with its 2.4L engine for the LX and S. Aiming for a higher trim? You’ll have two additional fuel-friendly engines available to you, as well as economical features like CVVT and an optional dual-clutch transmission. Read on to learn more about how the Kia Optima gas mileage figures will help you save at Nampa gas pumps.
Kia Optima MPG & Engines
Kia Optima LX & S
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder —EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway
Kia Optima EX
- 1.6L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger —EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway
Kia Optima SX
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder w/ Turbocharger — EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway
In addition to its three fuel-efficient engines, the new Kia Optima also offers the following features for higher EPA estimates:
- Front-Wheel Drive: Front-wheel drive offers notable traction on Caldwell roads, but uses less gas than all- or four-wheel drive systems.
- Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT): CVVT helps improve fuel economy ratings during your Meridian commutes by changing the timing of valve lift events.
- Available 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission: Standard on the Optima EX, this type of transmission offers greater fuel-efficiency than automatics and manuals, thanks to its two separate clutches.
Test Drive the Kia Optima at Dennis Dillon Kia in Boise!
The Kia Optima gas mileage is just one of its many great features. Schedule a test drive at Dennis Dillon Kia near Twin Falls and Ontario, OR to explore this sedan further. Do you have questions about financing or leasing a 2019 or 2018 Kia Optima? Contact us online or by phone for assistance!
More from Dennis Dillon Kia
The Kia Soul maintenance schedule includes a series of services spanning 10+ years, depending on the car’s life. Dennis Dillon Kia’s service department and parts department can help you get the most out of your Kia Soul with regular maintenance. We’re a full-service Kia dealership near Nampa and Caldwell. Below, you’ll find an overview of the Kia…
You sure can – and Dennis Dillon Kia will help you out. Car leases do require a credit check, though, so a good credit score is better than a bad credit score. Make sure to stay up-to-date on your monthly credit card payments to keep your credit score high. Why would I want to lease a car with…
Winter brings that fluffy alpine powder many of us in Nampa love, but it also brings annoying realities like ice on your windshield. Use this guide to find out how to get get ice off windshield fast. We’ll even tell you how to get ice off your windshield without a scraper! Learn the ins and…