What’s the New Kia Soul Price?
The 2019 Kia Soul price starts at $16,490 for the base model, while the range-topping Kia Soul Exclaim (Kia Soul turbo) price starts at $22,990. Dennis Dillon Kia has put together a quick price guide for the new Kia Soul to help Nampa and Caldwell shoppers choose the right trim. Learn more about the Kia Soul price and its features below!
Kia Soul Price & Trim Levels
Below, you’ll find the Kia Soul base price for each of its trim levels:
- 2019 Kia Soul Base Manual: Starting MSRP from $16,490
- 2019 Kia Soul Base Automatic: Starting MSRP from $18,190
- 2019 Kia Soul + (Plus): Starting MSRP from $20,490
- 2019 Kia Soul ! (Exclaim): Starting MSRP from $22,990
What Features Do You Get for the Price?
No matter the trim, the 2019 Kia Soul price guarantees that Meridian shoppers get plenty of power and exciting features for the money. Check out of a few of its highlights:
- Engines: The Soul Base comes standard with a 130-horsepower 1.6-liter inline-4 engine, while the Soul Plus gets a 160- to 161-horsepower 2.0-liter inline-4. The Soul Exclaim gets a 1.6-liter turbo inline-4 with 201 horsepower.
- Transmissions: You’ll get a 6-speed manual transmission as standard. Moving up to the Plus or Exclaim gets you a 6-speed automatic transmission with Sportmatic® or 7-speed DCT with SportMatic®, respectively.
- Interior: Standard interior features for all trims include SiriusXM®, a rear-camera display, a 6-speaker sound system, Siri® Eyes Free, voice recognition, and a 6-way adjustable driver’s seat. As you move up the line, you gain access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8-way power front-passenger seat, and UVO with a 7-inch touchscreen.
Buy or Lease a Kia Soul at Dennis Dillon Kia in Boise!
Dennis Dillon Kia can’t wait to introduce you to the 2019 Kia Soul and its many accessories! You can schedule a test drive near Twin Falls and Ontario, OR by contacting us online or by phone. Don’t hesitate to ask about Kia Soul lease prices, Kia Soul maintenance, or how the Kia Soul compares to competitors like the Honda HR-V or Mazda CX-3. And don’t forget to browse our current offers and incentives for specials on a new Soul!
More from Dennis Dillon Kia
The Kia Soul maintenance schedule includes a series of services spanning 10+ years, depending on the car’s life. Dennis Dillon Kia’s service department and parts department can help you get the most out of your Kia Soul with regular maintenance. We’re a full-service Kia dealership near Nampa and Caldwell. Below, you’ll find an overview of the Kia…
You sure can – and Dennis Dillon Kia will help you out. Car leases do require a credit check, though, so a good credit score is better than a poor credit score. Make sure to stay up-to-date on your monthly credit card payments to keep your credit score high. Why would I want to lease a car with…
Winter brings that fluffy alpine powder many of us in Nampa love, but it also brings annoying realities like ice on your windshield. Use this guide to find out how to get get ice off windshield fast. We’ll even tell you how to get ice off your windshield without a scraper! Learn the ins and…