The latest addition to the Kia lineup, the new Kia Stinger is a premium sport sedan with an accessible price tag, and you can find 1 new Kia Stinger sedans for sale at Dennis Dillon Kia – just a stone’s throw away from Caldwell. With an impressive 365-hp engine that goes from 0 to 60 mph in as low as 4.7 seconds, the Stinger quite clearly competes against luxury European executive cars. Except this luxury car just comes at a friendlier price tag. Take a peek under the hood of one of our 1 new Kia Stinger vehicles when you stop by our dealership today. While you’re at it, check out our current offers and incentives – a new Stinger may be on the list. And if you have any questions, you can always contact us!
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Vehicle prices below Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) include factory rebates typically applicable to Customers in the western region and discounts for program qualifying financing. (Customers from most other regions may qualify for the same rebates.)
To receive the lowest listed price, Customers must qualify for additional Dealer and Manufacturer programs. Not all Customers will qualify.
Prices do not include taxes, license, title, or registration fees, or the $299 Dealer Doc fee.
Contact us for an explanation of pricing terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to inventory availability, Manufacturer program availability, and Dealer program applicability.
Inventory is limited and subject to prior sale.
Available offers and prices usually change after month-end.
We welcome all types of Trade Ins, whether they be vehicles or goods. Nothing that eats though please.
We frequently confirm all information is accurate, but errors occur, so please call to confirm pricing and program applicability. Dealer is not responsible for clerical errors.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
At Dennis Dillon we are so confident in our “Guaranteed Best Pricing” we will beat any price by $500 based on the following guidelines:
– Vehicles must have the same MSRP.
– Vehicles must be the same year, Make, Model and equipment.
– Customer must have a purchase agreement signed and dated by a sales manager from the competing dealer.
– Customer information and incentive eligibility must be the same as used in the competing offer.
– Deal must be finalized in the same calendar month as the date of the signed purchase agreement from the competing dealer.
– Demonstrators, Service Loaners and any vehicles with over 200 miles do not qualify for this policy.
– Commercial and Government Fleet vehicles do not qualify for this policy.
– Dennis Dillon reserves the right to purchase the vehicle from the competing dealer.
– This offer applies to the new vehicle price after applicable incentives, and does not include accessories, trade-allowance, or any other item affecting the final sale price.
– All prices plus Dealer Doc fee of $299 and applicable taxes and title fee.
What Critics Say About the New Stinger
U.S. News & World Report ranks the new Kia Stinger #1 in the Luxury Small Cars segment. If this mark alone isn’t convincing itself, U.S. News & World Report praises its “pure driving athleticism” as well as its “ample passenger room, sizable trunk, and long list of standard features.” This acclaim isn’t just from one source, however; other critics are on board with Kia’s luxury offering. Car and Driver says it’s “a great value that follows closely in German competitors’ footsteps.” See for yourself what sets this car apart from the pack by taking it for a spin near Meridian at Dennis Dillon Kia in Boise, ID. If you’re ready to take it home, apply for financing today.